Friday, January 30, 2009

Cents of Style


Many of you know, I am a Cents of Style Stylist. We are all about fashion at an affordable price. Be one of the first 5 to book a party with me and  recieve a free necklace and earring set as well as a free $10 pair of shoes. Call me this week and let's set something up! This is a great way to get all your girlfriends together and have some fun.

Promotions going on:
Boots Buy 1 get 1 half off. Yes that's right, 2 pairs of boots for $30!

Our spring line will also be coming out in March so look for all the new styles.

Check us out on the web at www.mycentsofstyle.com

1 comment:

Jen said...

Fun stuff! We love you guys and miss you tons. I finally started a blog. I don't know how to share it, so hopefully you can get to it from this comment. Love ya!