Sunday, January 11, 2009

Week In Review

This week has been a little hectic but I don't have any pictures to share. Here are a few highlights of the week:
The boys went back to school (yeah)
I started back to work (uughhh)
Went to 2 basketball games
Tried to clean my house(ran out of energy)
Gave up Dr Pepper (except for the one I had on Tuesday, a moment of weakness)
Tried to get up and work out but it didn't happen (tomorrow I will, I promise)
Boys had a primary activity. Alex would not leave my hip the whole time.
Joshy went to a fun birthday party at Kangaroo Zoo
Went to Costco and spent to much
Only had to take Alex out of Sacrament 2 times (3 if you count the one before Church even started)
Spent the last hour and half of Church trying to convince Alex that Sunbeams is cool (no bribe was good enough not even candy)
Finally got to sit through last 20 minutes of Relief Society without Alex. He finally went. Yeah! 20 minutes is a start. It may be a long year in Sunbeams
Had a Visiting Teaching Meeting. Planned our Visiting Teaching Conference
Had a dry roast because I forgot to turn on the crock pot and decided to cook it in the oven. I give up, the last few times I have made roast it has been dry.
Went to Cheri and Marks for yummy pie and even better company.

That is our week in review. Now I am going to go to bed so that I can drag myself out in the morning to work out. I know I will feel so much better if I just do it.

1 comment:

Erin Boyle said...

Thanks! That made me smile...nice to know I am not alone!
Erin