Sunday, January 18, 2009

Another Week of No pIctures

Once again, this week was a no picture week. Nothing to exciting to capture on film. Here are a few highlights:
Monday-school, work and more school
Tuesday-lunch with Eric and a little shopping
Wednesday-babysat my niece 
Thursday-Andrew started basketball. Loved it and thought he could jump higher with his new Shaq basketball shoes
Friday-Woke up at 2 am with a toothache. Had a root canal at 1:30 and ended the night with major headache. Not a good day
Saturday- Went and looked at Clayton and Kristi's house, went to the Temple and then took the kids to Kangaroo Zoo for Ty Ty's bday
Sunday-Went to Church. Alex did not have to go out once ( thank you grandma and grandpa for being there to help), Alex went to last hour of primary all by himself. had family over for dinner

Cute Alex saying of the week. Conversation with his Aunt Cheri
Alex: Where does my daddy live?
Cheri: He lives right here with you in your house
Alex: No my daddy lives at the Church.
Sweet Alex is a daddy's boy and always wants to know where Daddy is. The answer is usually at work or church. 

4 comments:

Trish said...

Root canal? I am so sorry! I have had my fair share of those.

Nikki said...

YEEK, Dentist are never fun. You did have a busy week even if there are no pics.

Brianne said...

Hi Julie,

We really miss our Monday after school playdates! We would love to see you guys and catch up next time you are in Arizona. Also, can you email me your new address I sent our Christmas card to your old one. Your boys are getting so grown up!

~Brianne

Erin Spenc said...

Sorry about the root canal!

I wanted to let you know that Sunday after church Jordan said, "Josh was the only one who wasn't naughty today."

I thought you might appreciate that.