Sunday, February 1, 2009

Steelers or Cardinals?



There is a rivalry going on in our house this week. Andrew is a Arizona Cardinals fan and Eric is a true blue Steelers fan. It has been a pretty funny week listening to the 2 of them go at it. They are trash talkin and having a good time.  Eric loves the fact that his son is so in to sports. Andrew wrote Eric a note last night about the Cardinals winning and drew a picture of the Steelers logo but said he had to cross it out. It was cute. Eric got out his Pittsburgh jersey and hung it right where Andrew would see. Of course the jersey was a Pittsburgh Penguins jersey but it was the right color and said Pittsburgh. Boys!!!  I of course am torn, whose side do I choose? Or do I really care?  I am thinking that I don't really care but it is fun to watch Eric and Andrew go at it. We are going to my brothers house to watch it and he is going for the Cardinals so Andrew is happy about that.

1 comment:

Lisa and Ryan said...

Hello Julie. Well I am glad you at least got a good game in your house :)