Saturday, December 20, 2008

First Snowman of the Season

While the little ones were napping, Andrew and I decided to go out and try our hand at making a snowman. Andrew did a great job of making sure the snowman stayed together by adding the ligaments(extra snow so it would not topple over). We used gum for the eyes and mouth and celery for the nose and arms. I offered my cap for its head but Andrew insisted that it was a boy. We had a fun time outside building our little snowman and I am sure the little boys will love it when they wake up.
From 2008-12-20 snowman08


From 2008-12-20 snowman08

5 comments:

Erin Spenc said...

How cute! I'm glad he looks like a boy.

Nikki said...

I miss building snowmen. What great memories your children are going to have. WE miss you have a great Christmas.

Trish said...

You are such a good mommy :)

Kristi Sue Fulton said...

That is so dang cute. We should have made a snowman with the all the snow we got. Next storm. . .

Erin said...

Julie, or should I call you Martha, I have to say that your pie looks fantastic! Bravo!