Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas at School

This week was a busy one at school for Andrew and Josh. Andrew performed in his 3rd grade play Scrooge. He was a singer and did a great job. Next time I need to get him to try out for a part because he knew many of the parts. He would tell me he was going to give me a preview of the play and then proceed to say the parts. I included the video where he was square dancing. I thought it was so cute that he was dancing with a girl. My little boy all growed up!
Friday both boys participated in the Holiday Sing. Joshy's class performed Rudolph and you can see the pure joy and excitement on his face. Andrew sang "Spirit's Gonna Get ya" and "Grab Your Coat and Mittens"
While we were there listening to them sing a storm rolled in and I had flashbacks to last winters storm. I did not take the boys out of school and of course they were delayed 2 hours in getting home. I almost decided to brave the weather again and head out but was a little scared, I did not want to sit on the road for 6 hours again. My good friend Bobbi Jo's husband Ron was going to go get the boys from me (they were smart and brought their kids home after the play), but alas the bus made it and the boys were home. You would think that I learned my lesson last time but I didn't want Joshy to miss his Christmas party at school. Next time he is going to have to miss it.


From 2008-12-20 Dec.08
Click on the above picture to see the video of Andrew Square Dancing

From 2008-12-20 Dec.08


From 2008-12-20 Dec.08


From 2008-12-20 Dec.08


From 2008-12-20 Dec.08

No comments: