Monday, August 31, 2009

First Day of Kindergarten

The long awaited day of Kindergarten Finally arrived. Joshy was up bright and early and could not wait to get on the bus. The bus does not come until 8:45 and Josh had his backpack on at 7:30 ready to go. He kept coming in my room while I was getting ready just checking to see if I was ready to go yet. He was so excited. He said I didn't need to walk him to the bus stop. I walked him to the bus stop and then and I also followed the bus to school. I even got a little choked up as he walked away. I was surprised at that because I thought I was prepared for him to go. He loved school. The only thing negative he said was that the playgroud was to small. However,on Friday he said he liked the playgroud now. He loves it! The pictures didn't turn out the greatest because of the sun. He is not a fan of the sun and pictures. But here they are.
From Recently Updated

Alex has to be in all the pictures too!
From Recently Updated

In line for the bus
From Recently Updated

The walk to the playground. Be good my little man! I love you!

No comments: