Friday, March 6, 2009

Life

So it has been a few weeks since I last posted. Not a whole lot going on. we had our family birthday party for Joshy and he had so much fun. We had a pinata and lots of good candy. Joshy loved all his presents and was so happy. Nothing else big in our lives since then. We are just maintaining and doing what needs to be done. Here is a little update on the boys.
Andrew: Just finished basketball skills and really enjoyed it. He is so into sports and he so he had a great time. He is getting good at making baskets too. His dad also got him a Cardinals jersey and he absolutely 100% loves it!!! He got his report card from school and he got almost all 4's(highest you can get).We are proud of him for working so hard in school. Of course he thinks he deserves something now for his grades. I told him to talk to dad.

Joshy: Loves being 5. We signed him up to play Spring soccer and he is so excited. He loves that the weather has been a little nicer so that he can go outside and ride his bike. He looks forward to preschool everyday and is amazing me with all that he is learning.

Alex: What can I say about this kid. He is so imaginative. I love to go in his room to get him each morning because you never know what he is going to be playing. Yesterday I came downstairs and there was a shoe on the table, when I asked why he said that it was his M&M and that his dancers gave it to him. At the store today he wanted to put his little flash fox in the shopping cart so he could push it (little flash fox is imaginary). He always has something to say and I mean always.

Eric and Julie: Not a whole lot here. We got to spend an evening with my friends from elementary school last week and it was so much fun. We had a blast talking about "back in the day". The boys had to go into the other room and talk about whatever they do because we were too loud and having to much fun. Eric stays busy with work and Church and I keep things going at home.
I will try and get my camera out and post some pictures later.

3 comments:

Brit H. said...

Hey! I am glad that you found me! Your family is so dang cute. Now we can be blog-buddies!

I went VTing with Adrianne today. I guess that she was in Vegas on Tues and Weds, so that is why she missed your boutique. I told her that you had some shoes that you thought that she would like. She was excited!

Nikki said...

Not busy! You are loosing it girl. It sounds like everyone has been doing something. I like to see you blog now that you leave away. Keep blogg'in.

Valarie said...

Julie - I'm so glad you found me! It will be fun keeping up with each other a bit more. Your boys are some of my favorite primary kids - they are so cute!