Friday, February 13, 2009

Alex

Sweet Alex is so funny. His latest thing to do is pretend he is the Flash Fox from the Utah Flash. He puts on the orange glasses and becomes either the big Flash Fox or the little Flash Fox. He will then pull the pretend silly string can out of his shirt and spray you just like the Fox does at the games. It is so cute. He also loves the Flash Dancers and calls them "his dancers" He carries around the program from the games with it opened to the dancers and will ask, "do you want to see my dancers?" He will then show you which one 'holded" him when he went out to dance. A 3 year old in love with pretty girls already.
Today, Alex and I also got to go to a Valentines skating party for my work. He was so excited because it was his party and he got to give out valentines like his brothers. The pictures say it all. He loves his candy and I think it is all gone already.
From 2009-02-13 alex feb 09

"SSSSSSSHHHHHHH, I spray you! I am the Flash Fox"

From 2009-02-13 alex feb 09

You could ride scooters instead of skate here. It is great!

From 2009-02-13 alex feb 09

AAAHHHH, Candy!!!

From 2009-02-13 alex feb 09

Andrew was such a huge help the other day with Chase. He loved holding him and kept saying how Chase liked him and wanted him to hold him. So sweet.

2 comments:

Corbett Family said...

I still can't believe how big your boys are getting. I'm glad I found your blog too--it is such a great way to keep in touch.

johnandcourtney said...

The picture of Andrew and Chase is so cute! I love it. Thank you again for all of your help. I think you are going to LOVE the shoes we got.