Saturday, November 1, 2008

Our Little Family Picnic

Today, Eric had the day off and so we decided we were going to go on a picnic. We headed up to Bridal Veil in Provo Canyon. The boys had so much fun. They climbed and played in the water. It was great to be able to spend time together. We haven't had a lot of time to do this lately so Eric and I really treasured this day with our boys. The weather was great and the view beautiful. The Fall colors are so amazing. I love to be here in Utah and see all the leaves changing. It was a great day and the boys had tons of fun getting wet and climbing around.
Funny story for the day. As we are driving Alex just keeps saying "hey daddy" and then he just babbles and talks non stop. Well one time he says, "Hey daddy, I got a joke for you." Eric says "okay bud what is it?" Alex says "Why did the cow cross the street?" "Why did the cow cross the street Alex" Alex says "Because he got ranned over and says AAAAAAAHHHHHH!" It was so funny we were all laughing. A 3 year old telling jokes.
On the way home Andrew says out of the blue "You're so sexy" I say "Andrew don't say things like that. You don't even know what it means" Their is a pause and then we hear, "Yes I do it means you're lookin gooooood!" I started busting up and I look over at Eric and he is trying so hard not to laugh because he doesn't want Andrew to see him laughing. BOYS!!

From 2008-11-01 Halloween 08







I don't know what kind of smile I have. Alex was a little scared and Josh was saying cheese I think.










Alex hanging close to dad. Always saying "daddy come on"

2 comments:

johnandcourtney said...

I am so glad you got a fun day with Eric and the boys. I know of no one who works harder than you. And you deserve any fun times you can get!

Kristi Sue Fulton said...

You can tell it was such a beautiful day just by the pictures. I wish that I was close by, just so that I could have taken a picture with all of you. Thank heavens for a day off!