Saturday, November 1, 2008

My Superheros

Looks like our theme for this year was superheros. I thought they all looked cute and so strong. They will be my protectors always.The day started out with a Halloween parade at school. They couldn't wear their masks but they had a good time.
After school before we went to my brother Joe's house for trick or treating, I decided to let them go around our neighborhood. Well they were running from house to house and all of a sudden here comes Joshy and BAM! He runs right into the electrical box and hits it hard. He hit his face. I guess his mask was covering his eyes a little too much. Poor guy! He decided after that he did not want to wear his mask anymore.
Alex kept his mask on and had a great time this year. The first house that we went to by my Joe's house, he kept grabbing candy. By the time I realized it he probably had 5 or 6 BIG candies in his bag. Little Snackshack was true to his name this Halloween. Notice his pile of candy compared to everyone else.
Andrew had fun as always. They walked up to one house and there was a guy sitting on a bench on the porch and he looked like a goblin. The boys thought he was fake. Well as they get close to him he snorts at them. Talk about screaming! I was a little ways back with Alex and I heard them loud and clear. It was funny. Andrew could not stop laughing, he thought it was cool but also scary.








All the boys ready to go get some candy.


All the loot has been checked and now it is time to trade.


You want Alex to sit happy and quiet, give him some candy

No comments: