Friday, September 5, 2008

Random Pics

Life has been hectic around our house lately. I feel like I am swimming upstream and failing. Life is crazy and I am trying to get back into my routine but it has yet to happen. Alex decided he wanted to be potty trained so we are working on that. he does pretty good for the most part but you never know what the day will bring. He loves running around in just his big boy pants all day. We also had a storm last Sunday with hail and everything. It was pretty cool and Josh and Andrew had fun playing in it. They were running around like banshees in the rain.

From 2008-09-05 Aug2008

Alex's favorite clothes of choice these days




Banshees I tell you. The poor neighbors could probably hear him yelling over the storm!

5 comments:

Nikki said...

That is to funny. I love storms like that. Mother nature knows how to make them come.

Grandma Kay said...

Hi Julie..
It's your old neighbor, Kay. Wow, those boys are growing. We miss you around here. Hope all is well.

Kristi Sue Fulton said...

You guys look like you had so much fun! If you need some sanity one night, please let me know! I can come and rescue you, etc. Just let me know. You know that I owe you!

Becca Brown said...

Life is crazy--but I wouldn't change it!! Hope things calm down a bit soon. The new school year always throws me for a while & then I finally get a handle on life. good luck to you!

Tiffany Walker said...

I love these pictures! They are so fun. You are a good mom for letting your kids go out and play in the rain! I need to be more like you...or live in Utah so it will rain!

Your boys are adorable. I can't believe Alex is three. They need to stop growing up!