Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Alex turns 3

My baby is now 3. I can't believe that he has been part of life for 2 1/2 years now. He came to us when he was just 9 months old. He was like a newborn. We were so excited to have him part of our family and yet overwhelmed at the same time. He has grown up so much and we love his adorable smile. He can melt your heart with that little dimpled smile he gives so freely. He can also do a great stare down if he is upset. He is my little buddy. Now that both Josh and Andrew are in school, we get to hangout for a few hours together in the afternoon. I have loved watching his personality develop. He is very strong willed and stubborn but he is also, lovable, adorable and happy. His favorite quote of choice these days is"I DO IT MYSELF!!" I love my little man and thank my Heavenly Father everyday that he is part of our family. I can't imagine life without him in it. Alex I love you so much and love watching you grow and learn each day.


Alex 9 months oldthe first day or so after he joined us. He is bonding with Grammie


Alex at 1!


Alex at 2. Not so sure about everyone else opening his presents


Alex at 3. Loves his tent Grammie and Poppa gave him


"All Hail to King Alex!"


Not so sure he wants to hit his firetruck. Not happy about it at all. He was crying for hisfirst round and why his brothers and cousins took turns.


By his second turn he was in the spirit of hitting the firetruck to get out the candy.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I can not believe he is 3, that is so crazy. Happy Birthday. Miss you guys