Monday, November 8, 2010

First Day of School

The first day of school has come and gone and yes I am behind but better late than never. Andrew is in 5th grade! 5th grade, I can't believe it! When did he get so old. He is definitely coming into his own and wanting more freedom than I am prepared to give and has definite ideas and opinions. I think we are in trouble when he is teenager. Overall, he is a great kid and still loves to come and cuddle with me. Just last night, he came and snuggled with me and I told him I hope he never gets to big for this. He is loving 5th grade and has a wonderful teacher who is helping to expand his mind and teach him many things.
From 2010-11-08 summer_halloween10


Joshy is now a big 1st grader and is so excited to be going to school all day long and of course told me the best part about it is that he gets to eat lunch at school. He is such a social boy and has many friends all around him constantly. He is loving school and has really begun to take off with his reading and writing. I am so proud of him and how hard he is working. He gets so excited when he can read a book without help. It is fun to see that excitement, I hope that he always keeps it. His teacher is really great and really helping him to learn and grow. He is such a sweet, loving boy who always tries his best.
From 2010-11-08 summer_halloween10

Our two oldest trying to be kind and let me get a quick picture but really they just wanted me to hurry up so they could get to the bus
From 2010-11-08 summer_halloween10

Alex also has started preschool at a big school this year. He of course would not let me take a picture of him on his first day so I do not have one. He is doing good once he finally gets there. The first two weeks were awesome. I would take him and drop him off without any problems and then one day he decided going was not going to be easy anymore. So every day since then we struggle to get to preschool but once there he has a blast. He is slowly getting better but it has been a long process. He is learning to write his name which he thinks is awesome. He wants to have homework like his brothers. It is fun to see.

No comments: