Monday, November 8, 2010

Alex's Birthday Party

So I finally decided to have a friend birthday party. This is a first for me! Alex got to invite 5 friends and we had a Spiderman themed party. The kids had a great time and I was exhausted by the time it was done. Note to self, next time only plan 1 hour not 1.5!
We played Venom vs.Spidey! Attack with water balloons
From 2010-11-08 summer_halloween10

Pretend you are Spiderman and spin your webs!
From 2010-11-08 summer_halloween10

Of course a Burnside birthday is not complete without a pinata! I know it is not spiderman but hey, it was the best I could do and Alex was happy.
From 2010-11-08 summer_halloween10

These took some work Grammie, Daddy and I all took part in this project
From 2010-11-08 summer_halloween10

Alex had a fun time and keeps talking about what he is going to do for his party next year. Not sure I am going to be ready for that. This may be an every other year thing.

No comments: