Monday, February 22, 2010

Joshy is 6

From 2010-02-22 Joshys 6th bday


I can't believe how time has flown by. You are such a big boy now who loves to run, ride, and just play. You can always be found outside making new friends and having a great time. You have an infectious smile that makes others want to be near you. You light up a room and find joy in everything you do. I am constantly amazed by you and the happiness that you find so easily in life. You make me want to be a better mom and a better person. We love you so much and thank our Heavenly Father for the gift of you in our lives.
You could not wait for your birthday to get here. When I told you it was getting close you told me, "I can't wait to see how big I am when I am 6." That is what I love about you. You are the best Joshy. Never stop smiling and never stop being such a great friend to your brothers and to the kids you meet. You make my heart happy and I love you.
Getting ready to launch his airplane he got for his birhtdya
From 2010-02-22 Joshys 6th bday

From 2010-02-22 Joshys 6th bday

Look how much you have grown?
From New Boys

No comments: