Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Eric's Birthday

Okay so I know this is like 2 months late but it is better late than never. Life has been a little crazy around here. I have had strep not once but twice in January. If any of you have had strep you know how it just completely knocks you flat. Andrew also has had it twice. It is been a month of sickness in our home. The other 3 have been healthy thankfully. Eric kept threatening to leave for a short time so that he would not get sick, but he hung in there with us and was a big help.
Eric's birthday falls on New Year's Eve so this year I decided to throw him a little birthday party. Once again we ended up singing the night away. It was so much fun. It was a fun night spent with great friends who also happen to be family. I love that I can call my brothers and sisters my friends. They are the best and I am so thankful that we live close and that they came. my mom and dad also stayed a few extra days so that they could be here for the party.
Cheri and I getting ready to battle it out. Of course Cheri beat me because she has some serious singing skills and I have none!
From 2010-02-16 christmas09

You never know what to expect when these two are together except a good time
From 2010-02-16 christmas09

John is trying to sing a ballad I think!
From 2010-02-16 christmas09

Look at the concentration on our faces.
From 2010-02-16 christmas09

Mom and Dad getting into the groove
From 2010-02-16 christmas09

No comments: