Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Over UEA break the boys and I went home to California to visit Grammie and Poppa. The boys always have such a great time playing outside and riding bikes. It is fun to just let them play outside all day. On Saturday, though we decided to go do something. So we headed to the Pumpkin patch. The boys had a good time picking out their pumpkin. Alex wanted a big one but Andrew and Josh of course wanted an even bigger one. It was quite the ordeal to find the right pumpkin.
After we picked out our pumpkins the boys wanted to check out the rides. They each got to go on a few and had so much fun. Alex went in the Spiderman obstacle course and rode a tractor. Alex and Josh went in a bounce house and then did the trampoline. They had so much fun. Thanks Grammie and Poppa for making it all possible. We love you!


I can do it myself! Common phrase heard from Alex on a daily basis.


"Look mom I have a flat head."


I love this face. He is so happy and having so much fun


There is a reason 3 year olds don't have a license!


I think I like this


First big bounce not so sure but he loved it!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

They look like they had a blast.