Monday, October 27, 2008

Playtime with Daddy

Eric has a new shift and has been working a lot of overtime so the boys and I don't see him very much. It has been and still is an adjustment. Just when I think I am am getting used to it, something happens and I realize I am not adjusting as well as I should. Anyways, the boys were playing with the couch cushions when Eric got home and so he joined in. It was a priceless moment as I watched the boys just eat up having daddy home and playing with them. I don't think I realized or Eric even realized how much they have missed this until this night. Just look at the joy on their faces. Boys need their daddies so much. We are hoping and praying that this shift does not last much longer so the boys can have daddy home more.







1 comment:

Nikki said...

I do not think we ever get use to our hubby's sch.