Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Take A Walk Down Memory Lane

Hope you'll play!

MEMORY LANE

MEMORY LANE- This will be fun! This is just too fun to pass up. Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! I guess good or bad, but be nice!!!!!!!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments

4 comments:

Trish said...

I remember seeing you for the first time in church...I would watch you every Sunday and think, "She is one classy lady"! Always looking smokin!

It has been fun to get to know you better through Sports (even though I am probably a little more grouchy at Sports...)

Nikki said...

I have many HMMMMMM...... One that I will never forget is our heart to heart regarding the boys right before you left. Do not want to post to much. I just Miss you

johnandcourtney said...

I have a wonderful memory of the day you and Eric were sealed to your boys in the Temple. I just remember the great Spirit of that day. And how happy I was for you.

Jenni said...

Oh, let's see... I have so many. I remember many church dances and visits to In N Out after. I remember playing volleyball in your backyard. Do you remember when we painted your bedroom? Bright pink, I think!?! I remember going to St. George to visit Kim and us both coming back with our "Utah" accents. I remember being so excited when I got moved up from JV so I could be on the same team as you. We had a wonderful teenagehood - I hope our kids are as lucky to have the good friends and experiences we had!