Monday, May 26, 2008

This morning started out with a trip to Urgent Care. Not for any of my boys (thank goodness) but for Eric. His foot has been bothering him the last few days and it started swelling yesterday. I didn't think to much about it but I guess he got no sleep last night, I on the other hand slept like a log. So he gets up and decides he needs to get it checked out, you know it is bad if he actually wants to go to the doctor.
Well the doctor took one look at his foot and said "You have a classic case of GOUT!" Eric is now officially feeling old, since he thought only old people, like his dad and brother get it. Needless to say he has not been feeling to good today and is now in bed. Poor baby.
That was a good way to start off our Memorial Day huh! We then had to take my nephew and his friend to EFY and then we went miniature golfing, always entertaining with little ones and of course we had to spend time in the arcade. Who needs tokens when there are motorcycles to sit on and pretend with. I think it kept them entertained for about 20 minutes after they spent all of their tokens.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Poor thing. I hear that is painful.