Monday, May 19, 2008

Not a lot happened in the last week. Saturday we went to my brothers house and the kids did the slip n slide and pool thing. I don't think mine have ever been on a slip n slide before. They had lots of fun, until they were too cold to go any longer.
I finally figured out how to do a slide show so I thought this was a fun way to show off the pictures. My favorite is the shot of Alex slipping but not quite down on the slide. Camera got the right move for once.
I have a video that I working on getting posted but don't quite have it all figured out yet. Will get it posted soon.

5 comments:

Trish said...

Hey - I didn't know you were a blogger...I love it!!!

Becca Brown said...

Looks like they were having a lot of fun. Isn't is so nice to let them play outside again? Summertime definitely helps with keeping me sane.

Nikki said...

That looks like a lot of fun. We miss you here though. The blogg'in thing takes time. But it is a lot of fun.

johnandcourtney said...

The kids look so cute. I think we still have your cooler. Let me know if it is yours, but I figure it is because I see Alex hauling it around in one of the pictures. I am still trying to figure this whole thing out too....even John "tech support" was having a hard time with it last night. Go figure.

johnandcourtney said...

Well, I sort of figured out how to make your blog look "cute." I must admit it is annoying though......let me know if you want details.