Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Andrew Turns 11

I can't believe that we have 11 year old. He has grown up so fast. Somedays I just wish I could slow down time so that they would stop growing. He loves Phineas and Ferb, playing on the computer, Legos, Indiana Jones and Harry Potter. For his birthday this year when we asked him what he wanted he gave us a list of all the Legos he wanted. Of course the most expensive one was over $400. So needless to say he did not get that one. So that is what he got for his birthday, legos, legos and more legos.
We love Andrew and his sweet spirit. He is so sensitive and kind. He still loves to hold my hand and cuddle with me. I hope he never grows out of that. He also knows what he wants and is very determined once he makes it up. I love that he can babysit for us and that he is playing with his brothers and teaching them how to play Little Big Planet.
Andrew, we are so proud of you and of the young man you are becoming. We hope that you continue to make the right choices and stay sweet and kind and loving. We love you so much.
From 2011-05-16 May2011

From 2011-05-16 May2011

From 2011-05-16 May2011

No comments: