Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Andrew Scuba Diving

I know, I know. Summer is over and school has started but this did happen way back in July and I am just now getting to it. The boys and I took one last road trip to Az. Why did we go to Az in July? That is a question I will continue to ask myself. It was sooooooooooo hot! Andrew has been asking or rather begging for us to take him down ever since he turned 10. Eric and I are both scuba certified and so he wanted to become certified. So we went down so that Uncle Scott and Aunt Pam could help him. He did awesome in the pool. He was like a little fish. He was so brave, taking the regulator out of his mouth underwater and blowing bubbles. I won't even do that. Once that things goes in my mouth, I have a death grip on it. I did try a few times just to show him that I could do it. We tried to go to the lake to do some skills there as well but Andrew was not ready for that. I don't blame him, it was pretty murky and you couldn't see anything. We are just taking our time and letting him get comfortable so that one day in the future when we take him out he will be ready. I was very proud of him
From 2010-08-10 AZ July10

First time underwater with all his gear
From 2010-08-10 AZ July10

Just chillin on the bottom
From 2010-08-10 AZ July10

No comments: