Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Arizona here we come!
We went to Arizona for a few days and had so much fun. The boys loved being with their cousins and swimming everyday. Eric of course was in heaven being able to scuba dive, hang out at the dive shop and see old friends. We had fun! It was good for me to be able to get back in the water and dive since my last experience was not so good. This time, I even took my regulator out of my mouth and shared air with Eric. That is a huge step for me. Eric was able to finish up all his tests so now he is an official Divemaster. Of course, the drive is always so long and Alex has a hard time in the car. Our favorite part of the drive, was on the way down. Alex has to talk to you every few minutes just to say your name. Well, he decides to talk to dad and the conversation goes something like this, "Dad, Daddy, Dad", "what Alex?", "Dad, I talking to you", "Okay what Alex?", "Dad, Daddy, I talking to you.", "Yes, Alex, what is it?" "Dad, I TALKING TO YOU" It was quite funny to listen to it. Of course we also got a kick out of Alex singing, "joshy wa, joshy wa, joshy wa" for about 5 minutes. The joys of being 2.


Alex never got in the water but had to have his goggles


Don't ask how many times Eric had to jump before I got the perfect shot!

Look how happy he is!


Tah dah!! Look at me, I am so big!

He may be dirty but he is happy!


Love that smile!


Yummy Ice Cream


Too big to pick up and eat, I guess.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Hey girl....How much fun. I did not know he was a scuba. My family is all the up to Rescue Diver.