Wednesday, April 2, 2008


Andrew catching some air! He has loved being able to sled this year. A new experience for all of us. it has been fun watching him try new things. he will even stand up and surf (as he calls it) down our hill in the backyard.



Josh was not to sure about sledding at first but look at the pure joy on his face! He loves it and will go for hours up and down the hill.



Even Eric got in on the action and he had a great time.


Alex was not so sure about sledding. It was to cold for him.



I even got in on the action and convinced Alex to go with me. I actually look like I am enjoying it here. I am not screaming in fear for my life.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Totally fun..I remember the snow I want to play....It has already been in the high 80's here

Ballingham Family said...

It is a far cry from Arizona huh?? Glad you to see that you are enjoying your new climate:) Kids are getting so big!