Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of July Family Reunion
Over the 4th my side of the family got together for a little camping and boating fun. The meeting spot, Deer Creek. the weather, hot, the fun, memorable. We enjoyed 2 nights of camping and 3 days on the water. The cousins had fun and so did the adults. It brought back memories from when I was little and we would go camping here. Here are a few memories that were made during this trip:
1)My boys excitement and eagerness to go on Poppa's boat
2)Alex up at the crack of dawn, bouncing in the tent
3)meeting and holding our newest nephew, cousin Chase
4)spending 3 whole days with Eric not having to work
5)my two younger brothers wrestling in the water (at least there was no mud thrown this time)
6)all the yummy junk food
7)smores by the fire at night (ever tried one with reese's peanut butter cups?)
8)Andrew burning his finger in his excitement to get the marshmallow
9)water fights (I still owe my niece Brittany)
10)talks on the beach while watching the kids play
11)The laughter
12)the boys joy when riding on the tube
13)Andrew so excited to get a fishing pole
14)DAIRY KEEN to end the trip (chocolate ice cream shake with reeses)YUMMY!
Thanks mom and dad for getting us together and for being who you are.

Here are some fun pictures from our reunion. Enjoy!!


How dirty can 2 2 year olds get?






SMORE'S SMORE'S and more SMORE'S


CHOO!CHOO!




Wanted to be in or near it all the time






Look what we found in the middle of the lake


Let's swim across the lake


Too tired to make it back, so Grammie rescued them


Bella showing off her little brother


Love those fireworks!


Notice our resident pyro with all the fireworks in his pockets

3 comments:

johnandcourtney said...

I love the picture of John with all the fireworks! It really was such a good time. I feel so lucky to be a Brown. I love you and your family.

Nikki said...

You guys are always creating such fun wonderful memories. I am Jealous. Miss you guys.

Angela Romeril said...

You are so cute. I love how you change your blog template. Looks like so much fun. You are right the kids did get dirty!